Connecting with another person is exciting and difficult.
- You each have your own history
- You each have your own view of the world
Finding the "perfect partner" does not mean you will ensure a rich
and satisfying relationship.
Joining as a happy, successful couple means
working together at co-creating the lives you both want.
Feeling safe, respected and confident enough to express your true
self are the cornerstones of a healthy connection.
- Joyful and fun relationships are not just found but created
- I believe you chose each other for valid reasons which you may
have lost sight of.
- I believe working on the emotional/sexual experience of being "in
love" is the
purpose of couples therapy
Couples therapy can greatly benefit:
- Couples feeling stuck with the wrong partner
- Relationships that have gone through
the pain of an affair or separation
- Couples experiencing sexual issues
- Couples feeling despair over the loss
- Couples feeling stagnant or bored
- Couples having difficulty getting along
- Pre-marital couples; planning to wed, deciding whether marriage is the right step or questioning whether this is a good match
In couples therapy I will:
- Help you communicate effectively
- Teach you skills to explore your relationship
- Give you tools to build the life together you truly desire