Addiction is definable, identifiable and treatable.
- There are simple tests to determine the type and severity of
- There are treatment approaches designed to address your particular
Addiction is common.
- Left untreated, issues of addiction impact your life in a negative
- Prevention, early detection and treatment are the most effective ways to cope with the problems of addiction
- Together we can discuss your concerns and put together an individual plan of action to deal with your specific needs
Addiction affects you physically and mentally; therefore effective treatment must address both components of the problem.
- As a Certified Chemical Dependency Counselor (CCDC II), I can give you tools to combat your addiction
- As a Board Certified Clinical Sexologist (Ph.D. in Clinical Sexology, Diplomat, American Board of Sexology), I can give you strategies to cope particular sexual issues
- My training in Mental Health issues (Master's in Mental Health Counseling) allows me to address any underlying issues which compound addiction